We hope you LOVE 😍 your items but if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns/exchanges:
HOW TO RETURN
If you would like to make an exchange, please click here to fill out an exchange form.
Note: All sale items can only be exchanged for store credit.
- All returns must be postmarked within 10 days of delivery date. Returns sent after this time will not be eligible for returns.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition and unworn.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on all swimwear & undergarments
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear.
- All returns must be unused, with tags, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at (212)-947-4141.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.